How can Colonic Irrigation help?
Many people report an improvement in symptoms following colonic irrigation treatment including:
- Less digestive problems
- Less bloating
- Feeling more energised
- Relief from stress related digestive disorders
- Less skin problems, clearer skin
- Less Candida and IBS symptoms
- Fewer headaches
- Reduced prostate trouble
- Less food craving
- Improved mood and less insomnia
- Stronger immune system
- Less indigestion and heartburn
- Enhanced weight loss
- Reduced Asthma symptoms.
- The United Kingdom is one of the most constipated nations in the world.
- The average person carries 5-20 lbs of waste matter in their colon.
- The U.K. has the highest incidence of bowel cancer in the world with 20,000 new cases per year.
- One in three people consulting GPs have a bowel related problem.
The healthy transit time of food through our bodies should be less than 24 hours. On average in the UK it is now 60 hours for men and 70 for women.